Future Agribusiness industrial PSP
Raine & Horne Land Victoria are delighted to offer for sale 365 cummings Rd, Parwan. A rare opportunity to acquire 40 Acres of flat land 60kms west of Melbourne CBD, within the sought-after Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan (Parwan Employment Precinct) in Melbourne’s newest growth corridor.
Bacchus Marsh Urban growth Framework includes-
1) Merrimu Residential PSP ( PSP Draft released This month )
2) Parwan Station PSP ( PSP Draft released this month)
3) Parwan Employment PSP ( Draft expected in June/July 2021 )
All 3 PSP’s are in Fast track PSP as per VPA plan for 2021
This 40 Acres forms part of the Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan which will provide for a future Merrimu population of 20,000 residents just minutes to the Bacchus Marsh Township and 55 minutes approx. to the Melbourne CBD via easy freeway access.
Located in Melbourne’s Western Corridor in the shire of Moorabool, Parwan is a region about to experience enormous transformation. Parwan is of state level importance and is the major employment feature of the framework plan. The precinct is anticipated to commence within the short term and has the ability to deliver up to 1,200 jobs through various agricultural developments such as meat processing, feed lot/saleyards, poultry, hydroponics and associated co-located industries.
- Development Site for Agribusiness PSP
- Forms part of Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework Plan
- Exceptional landbank value uplift opportunity
- 55 minutes approx. to Melbourne CBD
- 40 mins drive to Melbourne’s International Airport (Tullamarine)
- Minutes to Bacchus Marsh railway station, future Parwan railway station &Bacchus Marsh TownshipCall Kevin Paghdar on +61 426 510 510 Or Rajbir Braich +61 413 467 369 today for further enquiries.Interested parties should conduct their due diligence prior to making any submissions. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.Due Diligence Checklist –http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist